There are many times outside of criminal charges when representation by an attorney is crucial. If you are facing an investigation before an employer, a federal agency, or simply a school hearing, you need someone in your corner to protect your rights.
A few of the scenarios in which we have represented individuals includes:
- Disciplinary hearings before school board
- Grievance hearings in employment cases
- Representation in Merit System Protection Board hearings
- Investigations of misconduct by state and federal employers
- Due process hearings for municipal, state, and federal employees.
If you are being investigated by an employer or a government tribunal you need to have an aggressive advocate protecting your rights. Call our office for a free case evaluation.